Sunday, May 2, 2021

Feathered Friends Birthday - CTD640

Hello there! I’m late to the party for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge but I’m finally getting my card posted. We’ve got some lovely colors for this weeks challenge and there’s still time to play along.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper stamp set Effortless Beauties along with the Effortless Beauties dies. I also used the sweet Feathered Friends 2 Dies for the bird I added to my card.
For my roses, I stamped them in pretty in pink ink then stamped off before stamping on my die cut piece then stamped the second layer in calypso coral ink stamped off and then I went back to roll just the edges of the first solid flower stamp in pretty in pink. I stamped the leaves in simply chartreuse and ripe avocado inks. Next I used the Love to Layer:Scalloped Circle dies and die cut the largest circle from white card stock. For my sentiment I use the happy birthday from the Feathered Friends Mini 3 stamp set. For my background papers, I use a coral gingham paper from Doodlebug Designs, a pale pink from Echo Park and the striped green from Papertrey Ink.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: