Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Feathered Friends Mini - CTD639

Hello and happy Wednesday! I’m sharing another card as a guest designer for Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper for this month and also for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we’ve got the warm color palette of yellow, orange, red and kraft.
For my card I used the sweet new Feathered Friends Mini 10 stamp set and die along with the Blooming Branches stamp set (one of my favorites) and Blooming Branches dies. I stamped the flowers in bright buttercup with orange centers, the leaves in kraft and the branch in chocolate ink. For the cute parrot, I stamped him in orange, pure poppy and bright buttercup ink.

I used the Mix & Mat: Scallops die and die cut it from white for the frame and harvest gold for the center. For the background I used some canyon clay card stock and adhered it to my card base then used a second piece and die cut it using the Ornate cover plate and glued that on top. To finish off my card I glued on some iridescent sequins.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This card is amazing!! I love that bird and your die cut background is amazing!!