Monday, February 3, 2020

Have a Magical Birthday

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today where I’m featuring the adorable new Prancing Pegasus stamp set.
As soon as I saw the new Prancing Pegasus stamp set and coordinating Prancing Pegasus dies I knew I wanted to use them to create a shaker card. To create my card I started out by stamping the pegasus image and two clouds from the Sunny Sentiments stamp set and colored them using Copic markers. I die cut the pegasus using the coordinating die and the clouds using the Sunny Sentiments dies. Next I created my shaker panel, I used the Frilly Frames Hexagon dies and die cut a piece of white card stock then I used two stitched rectangle dies, one to die cut an opening in my Frilly Frames Hexagon panel and another to die cut the white panel for my images which I matted in blue card stock. After that, I trim down a piece of acetate and adhered it to the backside of my frame piece and then added two layers of foam tape all around the edges. Then came the fun part of filling my shaker, I used some of the new Iridescent Pastel Confetti and I also die cut some pink card stock hearts from the Basic Mini Shapes II dies. Once my shaker was filled, I used a piece of the Spring Fling designer paper to seal off the back of my shaker and adhered it to a white card base. I then stamped my sentiment on to the small rectangle along with three stars from the Prancing Pegasus set, added my blue card stock mat  and adhered it to the front of my card. I added the clouds and used foam tape to adhere my pegasus. As a final touch I used some clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on the stars and the mane and tail of the pegasus.

No comments: