Thursday, February 6, 2020

Painted Petals Card Collection Day 2

 Hello there! I’m here with Day 2 of my Painted Petals Card Collection where I used the pretty colors from this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge as my inspiration.
 To create all of the cards in this collection, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Painted Petals (which is an anniversary set) along with the Painted Petals dies. I also used the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set and Beautiful Butterflies dies and the coordinating Beautiful Butterflies Layers and dies to give the butterflies more detail. All of the cards have a white card base with a die cut stitched scalloped panel which I used the Mix & Mat: Scallops die to create. I blended on some faded jeans distress oxide ink onto each scalloped panel and sprinkled on some water then absorbed them up with paper towel. I used the Celebrate Today (retired) die and die cut it twice from white card stock and glued them together. I stamped the images in night of navy, brocade blue, pink pirouette and hibiscus burst inks. I also used diamond Stickles glitter on all of the flowers and on some of the butterfly wings and applied iridescent sequins on a few of the cards.

No comments: