Monday, January 13, 2020

Exciting News!!!

 Hello, crafty friends! I have some Exciting News
I was asked to join the creative team of Sunny Studio Stamps and happily accepted. I’m excited to work with Mendi, the owner of Sunny Studio Stamps, the talented design team and the wonderful products they carry. Today I’m sharing my first card using the new Pink Peonies stamp set and Pink Peonies dies.
 To create my card, I started out with a white card base and then added a panel of light gray cardstock. I used the Blooming Frame die to die cut a piece of white cardstock which I then glued on top of the gray cardstock. After that I stamped several of the beautiful peony images from the new Pink Peonies stamp set and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out using the Pink Peonies dies. Once my flowers were completed, I used the Banner Basics stamp set and stamped one of the banners from the set and then die cut it out using the Banner Basics dies. Next I used the Phoebe Alphabet stamp set to stamp my Celebrate sentiment inside the banner. I adhered all of my stamped pieces to my card front and used foam tape to adhere the two largest peony flowers and the banner. To add a touch of sparkle, I used some clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on all of the peonies and glued on some iridescent sequins around my flowers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats! Your work is so consistently lovely!

Luanne said...

Congratulations to you! They are lucky to have you on their team, and I look forward to seeing all you create for them!

Dianne said...

Love your work and I'm a fan of Sunny Studios also. Looking forward to seeing all your inspiration. Congratulations!

CJ said...

Love your work and their stamps! Kudos to you and congratulations!

Pat Gasko said...

Beautiful and Congrats.