Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Fall Floral Hello - CTD568

Hello and happy Wednesday! I’m hosting this week over at the Color Throwdown Challenge and I chose some warm autumn colors for us to create with. I hope you’ll take the time to join us and play along using the colors, orange, brown, green and cream. Before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome November’s CTD guest designer, Michelle Lupton.
Using this week’s colors, I wanted to create a floral card but with a natural fall feel to it so I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Wildflower Bouquet with the Wildflower Bouquet dies. I started out with a white card base, then using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackable dies I die cut a white card stock panel. Using the same rectangle dies, I created my own stencil from card stock and blended on some antique linen distress oxide ink and stamped my sentiment from the Cheery Greetings stamp set. Next I die cut a bunch of the flowers, stems and berries using the Wildflower Bouquet dies and stamped them  using canyon clay, terra-cotta tile, spring moss, simply chartreuse:(PTI), chocolate chip and pumpkin pie:(SU) and antique linen distress oxide. For a touch of sparkle, I added some rust colored rhinestones.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Michelle Lupton - November Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: