Thursday, August 1, 2019

Just Sitting Here Thinking About You

 Hello, hello! Happy first day of August! Today I’m sharing the second card in a mini card series that I created using the adorable Hello Bluebird stamp set, Field Mice. If you’d like to see yesterday’s card, you can click here or scroll down.
 For today’s card I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Field Mice along with the Field Mice dies to create a thinking of you card. I also used the little caterpillar image from the Strawberry Jam stamp set and Strawberry Jam dies well as the large mushroom from the Garden Friends stamp set and dies and the small set of mushrooms from the Fairy Garden stamp set and dies. I love how all of these sets work so great together! For my background, I die cut a piece of Doodlebug Design Dot/Stripe paper using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies then used the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame Die #3 and backed it up with black card stock. I used the colors from this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge #554 which are black, red, green and kraft. All of my images were stamped and colored using Copic markers. I used the Stitched Sentiment Strips dies and die cut a banner and stamped my sentiment. I used foam tape to adhere both of the mice, the small set of mushrooms and the whole Gallery Frame piece.
Thanks for your visit! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for my next card in this series.

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Your coloring is amazing and your scene is absolutely adorable! Works so perfectly with these colors!

Amy Rohl said...

So adorable, Lynn!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable Lynn!! Sweet scene!