Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Bicycle Built for You - CTD555

Hello! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some beautiful colors to create with this week. Before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome our Guest Designer for this month, LucieG.
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Bicycle Built for You along with the Bicycle Built for You dies. I also used images from Hello Sunshine set for the sun, the pine trees are from the Happy Trails set and dies and the little bird in the tree is from the Chit Chat set and dies. I stamped all of my images and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop die and die cut it from some kraft card stock and blended on some vintage photo distress oxide ink and for the green of the tree I die cut a piece from the Really Rainbow paper pad. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders die along with the Little Picket Fence Border die to create my landscape and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders for my road. For my sentiment, I used the Simple Wavy Banners die along with the Wavy Sayings stamp set.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
 LucieG- August Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: