Friday, August 2, 2019

Hello Bluebird Card Collection

 Hello! Thank you for stopping by and happy Friday! Today I’m sharing the third and final card in my mini card collection using Hello Bluebird stamps & dies.
 As I’ve said in previous post using Hello Bluebird, so many of their sets work great together when creating scenes. For my third card, I used the frog and large mushroom from the Garden Friends stamp set and the Garden Friends dies and mixed in the medium sized mushroom, butterfly and sentiment from the Field Mice stamp set and Field Mice dies. I also used the small set of mushrooms and ladybug from the Fairy Garden set and dies. For my background I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies and some Papertrey Ink red polka dot paper and I used the Small Stitched Circle Stackables dies to die cut my black circle. I die cut a banner for my sentiment using the Everyday Sentiment Banners and I popped up my black circle, butterfly, caterpillar, ladybug and small mushrooms with foam tape.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Charlene Stalker said...

OMG I just love the colors of this card and I love the way you used the Hello Bluebird stamps. You are just simply FANTASTIC at Scene cards! Thanks again for another lovely creation!