Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Time Spent with You... - CTD554

Hello there! It’s Wednesday and the last day of July, can you believe it? I’m sad that summer is going by so fast. Today I’m sharing my card for the new Color Throwdown Challenge that starts today with some bold colors and a fun inspiration photo. This is also the first card in a small card series I created using these colors and similar products.
For my card, I used the adorable new Hello Bluebird stamp set Strawberry Jam along with the coordinating Strawberry Jam dies. I stamped and colored all of my images using Copic markers and paper pieced the picnic blanket. I used some older Papertrey Ink pure poppy patterned paper for both the picnic blanket and for the card front. I used the Stitched Sentiment Strips dies and die cut a banner and stamped my sentiment. I adhered black card stock to my card front then attached the picnic blanket and accessories then added the mouse and bird with foam tape. After that I adhered the top piece, with the strawberry vine frame and red polka dot paper, with foam tape. The little green caterpillar was popped up with foam tape as well.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Susie Moore - July Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: