Sunday, August 5, 2018

Mermaid Wishes

 Hello there and happy Sunday! I’m popping in with a mermaid birthday card I created using the Flora and Fauna stamp set, Under the Sea.
 To create my card, I used the Under the Sea set and a white card base along with a white die cut stitched rectangle that I cut out using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die. I blended on some tumbled glass distress ink and some broken china distress oxide ink onto my die cut rectangle. Next I stamped the wave from the set in the broken china oxide ink and my sentiment from the Glass Dome set. I stamped the seaweed along the bottom in tropical teal, simply chartreuse and royal velvet stamped off. After that, I stamped all of the images I wanted to use onto white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers, then fussy cut them out. I glued all of my sea life onto the stitched panel and then stamped the little bubbles from the set. I added the mermaid using foam tape then added more foam tape to the back of my stitched panel and adhered it to my white card base. For some sparkle, I added some iridescent sequins and some icicle Stickles glitter.



2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow awesome card with the F&F stamps, love it!!

Kim H. said...

Your card is so pretty! Love everything about it! :)