Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Sending Hugs - CTD507

Hello, crafty friends! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
After looking at the inspiration photo for this week’s colors, I knew I wanted to use a stamp set that had some bold images. I pulled out my neglected Papertrey Ink stamp set Ruby Rose and randomly stamped some of the floral images onto a white stitched die cut rectangle. I used the colors royal velvet, aqua mist, new leaf, limeade ice and lavender lace (su). I left room along the bottom of my stitched panel to add the die cut hugs word and to stamp the word sending which is from the Big Hugs stamp set. I popped up a few of the centers on the flowers and added some iridescent sequins to finish off my card.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.


Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
 Joy Taylor - August Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: