Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Thank you - CTD506

Good morning! I’m here with my card for today’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors of aqua, peach, gray and white. I hope you’ll take the time to play along!
In all honesty I struggled with this card, lately I’ve been feeling unmotivated to create and my mojo has taken a hike. I must have taken this card apart about five times before finally calling it quits.
I used the Altenew stamp set Flower Arrangement along with the Flower Arrangement dies to create a thank you card. I used the colors melon berry and canyon clay for the flowers and aqua mist and ocean tides for the leaves. I die cut a panel of gray gingham Doodlebug paper using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die and stamped my sentiment in black ink.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.
Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
 Joy Taylor - August Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


Altenew - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Flower Arrangement

Altenew - Dies - Flower Arrangement

1 comment:

Traci M said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I struggle with bold bloom placement and so I love the idea of the mini gingham as a backdrop. While the colors are definitely a challenge, you pulled them together so beautifully! TFS!