Friday, June 3, 2011

CR84FN30/CPS#117 - Tea for Two Thinking of You

TGIF everyone!  For it being a short week because of Memorial Day last Monday it sure seem long.
Today I have another card that I created using the CR84FN30 Color Challenge and the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Tea for Two along with the coordinating teapot die and the set Mega Mixed Messages for the tag, the Taylored Expressions Medium Scallop border die and Leafy Branch die, the Mini Rolled Roses My Favorite Things die, some My Mind's Eye designer paper and the SU Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, cardstock and ribbon.  Quite a combo of different products all from my favorite companies.
I actually really like this card and I'm usually my worst critic.

14 comments:

whoistracy said...

You are rocking this sketch!! I love the colors you used here and all the great texture.

Marie said...

Love this card and the way you softened the sketch. The textures and leaves really add dimension.

Kathy Martin said...

This couldn't be more beautiful! LOVE! :)

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card, Lynn! LOVE everything about this, especially the sweet rolled roses! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely STUNNING! I love everything about it!

Andrea M said...

*THUD* Hang on a sec…picking myself back up off of the floor! WOW!!! Lynn - I ADORE this card!!! The DP and kraft leaves are so lovely but the sweet yellow teapot just takes the cake!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!!

Victoria said...

This is beautiful Lynn! Love the sweet colours and the cute rolled roses you've created!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lynn! The embossed layer looks fab and Love the rolled flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Vicki Stys said...

Lynn, you really are so hard on yourself... ALL of your cards are gorgeous!!! This one is no exception... beautiful colors, wonderful texture and great job on the sketch... you are the QUEEN :D

As for last week feeling long... I bet this week will go much faster since it is the last week of school! Guess I should get working on my teacher gifts, eh? Eek!

Creative Grammie said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I love the sketch for this card; must give it a try.
I'm new to your blog and have been browsing your blog this morning. You have a beautiful blog Lynn! I'm a new follower. TFS and warm hugs.

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Love the softness!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lynn, this is just the perfect card! Love the tea cattle image, the soft and pretty colors, the sketch is perfect... and the flowers are lovely. :o)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

WOW! This is so soft and pretty and just plain old gorgeous! This card layout is great and your work is flawless. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This card is stunning. The color combo is lovely & the paper roses so delicate & pretty. TFS!