Saturday, January 22, 2022

Time to Celebrate - CTD676

Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where the colors are red, cream and gold.
To create my card I used the MFT stamp set, Celebrate with Cake along with the coordinating dies. I honestly don’t know if this set is available or retired but its a fun set to stamp with and can work for a number of different occasions.

I stamped the cake layers in antique linen distress oxide ink, the cake stand in chocolate chip, the flowers in real red and the leaves in new leaf ink. In the center of each flower I added some gold Stickles glitter and popped up the cake and stand using foam tape. The background was die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangles dies and I used some woodgrain, Doodlebug pale yellow dotted paper and white card stock. I stamped my sentiment onto a white banner that I die cut using the essential fishtail sentiment strips dies.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: