Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Best Days - CTD677

Hi there, crafty friends! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors pink, purple and green to create with and we hope you’ll play along.
For my card I used the sweet Hello Bluebird stamp set Best Days along with the coordinating dies to create a fun scene. I started by stamping, die cutting and coloring all of my images with copic markers, next I used my trusty Outside in Stitched Rectangle dies and die cut a piece of Doodlebug gingham purple paper and a white card stock rectangle which I used a cloud stencil and some tumbled glass distress oxide on. I also used the Grassy Hillside Borders die with some new leaf card stock for the bottom of my scene and stamped my sentiment onto a white banner that I die cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banners.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Charlene Stalker said...

Lynn, this is just adorable and I love your coloring and all of the little details you added - the bee and the flowers, it all came together so nicely! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.