Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sweet Christmas Wishes - CTD673

Hello and Happy New Year!! Today I’m sharing some Christmas gift tags I created to go with some little goodies I wrapped up for the women I work with. I also used the Color Throwdown Challenge #673 which was the last challenge of the year for 2021. I’m behind schedule due to the fact that our family had covid right before and during Christmas which was definitely not fun but thank God we are all well now.
To create my Christmas gift tags, I used the adorable Hello Bluebird stamp set Sweet Christmas along with the coordinating Sweet Christmas dies. I started out by stamping and die cutting my images then coloring them using copic markers. After that I used the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames dies and die cut them from regal rose card stock. Next I die cut white circles and using my Misti tool stamped all the sentiments then glued on my rose colored scalloped frames and added my images, popping up the gingerbread images. To finish them off I added glitter to the gumdrops and tied on some red and white bakers twine.
Inside the goodie bags I put a few Ghirardelli peppermint bark chocolates, a soft peppermint candy and a Chap Stick. In total I made eight of these tags and goodie bags.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


No comments: