Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Holiday Hello - CTD674

Hello, hello! It’s the first Color Throwdown Challenge of the year and we’ve got some great colors to get us started!
For my card, I created a square holiday card using the Hello Bluebird stamp set Frosty Littles along with the coordinating dies. I used the Outside in Stitched Square dies as well as the Stitched Hillside Borders dies. For the background of my scene I blended on some hickory smoke and black soot distress oxide ink. I stamped and die cut my images and colored them using copic markers. To add a little sparkle, I added some iridescent and gold glitter to the stars and snowy ground.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: