Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Bouquet Buddies - CTD675

Hello there! Its Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors blue, gray, yellow and green to create with.
For my card I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Bouquet Buddies along with the coordinating dies. For my sentiment I used the Balloon Buddies stamp set. I colored the adorable cat using copic markers and stamped the flowers in daffodil delight, mango melody, brocade blue, bashful blue and new leaf. For my background I used a piece of Doodlebug paper and die that and my white panel using the Outside in Stitched Rectangle dies. One three of the smaller blue flowers I added yellow rhinestones for a touch of sparkle.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

dj said...

How fun to get to be asked to be apart of this week's challenges as a quest designer!! Thanks for the opportunity!! Adorable take on this color combo...that kitty is so cute!!