Thursday, September 30, 2021

Fall Birthday Card - Inspired By Challenge

Hello there, crafty friends! Today I’m excited to be a guest designer with the talented design team over at the Inspired By Challenge!
For the Inspired By challenge you can choose to use the inspiration photo or the sketch, I chose to use both for my fall time birthday card. To created my card, I used the fun Lawn Fawn stamp set, Thanks a Bushel along with the Thanks a Bushel dies. I also used the Happy Harvest stamp set and dies for the cornstalks and sunflowers and the Pick of the Patch set and dies for the cute squirrels. 
I started by stamping out all of my images, die cutting them and then coloring them with copic markers. Next I used the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames die and die cut it from the white card stock. I used some tumbled glass distress oxide ink and blended it on the inside circle for my sky and used a piece of ripe avocado card stock for the grass. For my background, I used a piece of brown polka dot paper from my scraps and die cut it using the Outside in Stitched Rectangle dies. I added my colored images, popping up the two squirrels and two apples and added my sentiment which I used the Wavy Sayings set and Simple Wavy Banners dies.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll take the time to play along with the Inspired By Challenge this week!

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Lynn, your apples look freshly picked from the tree!! OH look who did the picking! A darling use of that Sketch.
It's wonderful having you join us as Silke's very special guest this week! Thanks so much!
=]

Nancy said...

This is such a cute scene, Lynn! Love your coloring and polka-dotted background! Such an excellent job with the challenge!

Danni Reid said...

Oh this is the SWEETEST card, your coloring and design are so fab!! Thank you for "playing cards" with us this week, we are truly honored you joined us!

Linda Callahan said...

I love your little apple picking critters! They did a great job! Sweet fall card1

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness how cute! This little pair seems to be enjoying their snack. Love that you've taken our inspiration sketch to another level. So happy to have you joining us this week, Lynn!

Silke Ledlow said...

Lynn, you card is not only super cute, but so well executed on the sketch and inspiration photo...just perfect! Thank you again for being mine/our guest! We hope to see your fabulous cards a lot on the Inspired By Challenge :) !!!

LeAnne said...

This little scene is truly a work of art! Those apples look warm and yummy, I am sure those squirrels are thinking the same thing! So happy you played with Silke and us at IB this week!