Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Oh Gnome! - CTD659

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some great colors to create with.
When I first saw the colors for this week’s challenge I thought of creating something Halloween but then I’ve been wanting to pull out the adorable Oh Gnome stamp set and dies with the cute mushroom house so that’s what I went for.

I stamped and die cut my images and colored them using copic markers then die cut the Mushroom House in cream and red card stock, the door and window from kraft card stock. I used the Outside in Stitched Square dies and die cut a piece of orange gingham Doodlebug paper for my background then die cut a piece of white card stock using the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames and blended on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink along the top inside of the circle. For my sentiment, I used the Wavy Sayings stamp set along with the Simple Wavy Banners dies.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: