Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Container Garden - CTD660

Hello, hello! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge!
For my card I used a new favorite stamp set, the Container Garden by The Greetery. When I received the Container Garden set and Container Garden dies I used the dies and die cut a bunch of the shapes out so that all I had to do was stamp and them and put a card together.

For my background I used a piece of enchanted evening card stock along with a strip of enchanted evening polk a dot paper. For the inside of the jar, the backdrop, I blended on some tumbled glass and faded jeans distress oxide ink and stamped my sentiment. For the stems I simply chartreuse and ripe avocado ink and for the daisy flowers I used daffodil delight and chocolate chip ink. The little flowers were stamped in more mustard, bashful blue and brocade blue ink. As a finishing touch I added some brown and blue Stickles to the flowers to give them a bit of sparkle and some yellow glitter to the bees.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: