Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Den Sweet Den - CTD658

Hello, hello! I’m hostess for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge and I’ve chosen some cool colors but a cosy inspiration photo. I hope you’ll take the time to play along, I can’t wait to see what everyone creates!
For my card, I used the adorable Lawn Fawn stamp set, Den Sweet Den along with the coordinating Den Sweet Den dies. I started out by stamping my images, die cutting them out and coloring them using copic markers. Next I used the Outside In Stitched Square dies to die cut a piece of Doodlebug gingham paper and also a piece of scrap woodgrain paper for the floor. For my background, I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies to die cut a piece of brocade blue card stock as well as a strip of gray card stock. I added my images, popping up the bears, books and mug with book using foam tape and stamped my sentiment onto a die cut banner.

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is such a cute scene!! I LOVE the gingham paper and your little scene is adorable!! FABULOUS design!!!