Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Somebunny Loves You! - CTD638

Hello, Hello!! I’m hostess this week over at the Color Throwdown Challenge and I’ve chosen some bright cheerful colors for all of us to create with! I hope you’ll join in and play along, I’d love to see what you create.
For my card today I used a new to me stamp company called Colorado Craft Company and I used the Bunnies & Robin stamp set which is illustrated by Anita Jeram. It was hard to hold back and not order a bunch of these darling stamp sets that Anita Jeram illustrated but I decided to start out with just a few.
To create my card, I started out by using my Misti tool to stamp the large scene stamp from the set onto white card stock. I also stamped the bunnies and bird images and used the Bunnies & Robin dies to die cut them out. Next I colored all of my images using copic markers and trimmed down my background scene. On top of a white card base I added a piece of yellow check Echo Park dots & Stripes paper and a strip of Doodlebug Design blue gingham paper with an edge of scallop. I added my square image with foam tape and glued on my sentiment along the bottom. For a touch of sparkle I added some yellow Stickles glitter on a few of the flowers.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Absolutely adorable! Your card makes me smile!

Nancy said...

This is such a pretty card! I love it so much!