Monday, April 19, 2021

Seas of Life Card Set

Hi there! Today I’m sharing two more cards that I designed for the Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper April release. Both of my cards featured the new Seas of Life stamp set.
For my first card, I started out by using the Seas of Life dies to die cut the sail boat, wheel, sun and seagulls and then stamped them in enchanted evening, pure poppy, spring rain, harvest gold, kraft, dark chocolate and smoky shadow. Next I cut a rectangle from white card stock and stamped the wave images along the bottom. After that I randomly stamped the ship wheel onto a panel of enchanted evening for my background and then used the new Weaved Background stamp to stamp a piece of kraft card stock. Once that was done, I assembled my card, popping up the sail boat with foam tape, added my sentiment and tied on a piece of twine.
For my next card, I again used the Seas of Life stamp set and dies and die cut and stamped in the same colored inks but I used the Tin Stitched Border Bling die for my background and used one of the larger sentiments from the set as a focal point.

No comments: