Wednesday, October 31, 2018

When Friends Gather... CTD517

 Happy Halloween! It’s hard to believe that it's October 31st and we’re moving into November already.
Today starts a new Color Throwdown Challenge with some great fall colors and we hope you’ll play along.
 For my card I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Fall Friends along with the Fall Friends dies. As soon as I saw the inspiration challenge photo with the books, I knew I wanted to use these cute images. I started out by stamping several of the images from the set and coloring them using Copic markers then die cut them out. Next I used some Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Fall paper and die cut my frame from the brown patterned paper using the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame Die #3. For my background, I used a piece of teal paper from the same knit picky paper pack and for my hill slope, I used some Happy Harvest Doodlebug paper and die cut it using the Stitched Hillside Borders die. I adhered all of my images, popping up the fox with foam tape, and then added my panel to a white card base.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
 Birgit Edblom - October Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: