Wednesday, November 7, 2018

So Thankful that we’re Friends - CTD518

Hello, hello! I’m hostess this week over at the Color Throwdown blog and I’ve chosen some cozy fall colors for all of us to create with. I hope you’ll join in and play along. Before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome this month’s guest designer, Caly Person.
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Thanks a Latte along with the Thanks a Latte dies. Who doesn’t like a big mug of coffee with a piece of pumpkin pie? I know I do especially after cooking a Thanksgiving dinner. I started out by stamping the mug and leaf images from the Thanks a Latte set, then stamped the slice of pie from the retired Happy Feast set (which I cut out by hand), then the spoon and plate from the Love You a Latte set and the pumpkins from the Happy Harvest set. I stamped all of my images and colored them with Copic markers then die cut them out. I stamped my sentiment from the Jump for Joy set onto a piece of kraft cardstock which I had blended on some cocoa ink along the edges. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies with some Doodlebug orange gingham paper and some Perfectly Plaid Fall paper
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Caly Person - November Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: