Wednesday, October 17, 2018

You’re the Cream to my Coffee - CTD515

 It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Thanks a Latte along with the Thanks a Latte dies for my main focus with the coffee mug and I also used the Pick of the Patch stamp set and Pick of the Patch dies for the white pumpkins, squirrel and leaves and the owl is from the Jump for Joy set. I started out by stamping my images and coloring them using Copic markers and then die cutting them out. I used an Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die and die cut first a piece of brown Knock on Wood paper and then a piece of Knit Picky Fall green paper and adhered them together. Next I stamped my sentiment onto a white banner and added that along the bottom of my die cut rectangle then I added my stitched rectangle onto a piece of chocolate chip cardstock and adhered that to a white card base. Then I adhered my pumpkins and leaves and popped up the coffee mug with hedgehog, squirrel and owl with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.


Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen

 Birgit Edblom - October Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

3 comments:

Flo said...

So cute! What a fun card.

Flo said...

So cute! What a fun card.

stampingbarb said...

what a sweet card, thank you so much for sharing.