Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Whimsical Wishes

 Hi there!  I'm popping in today to share a card I created to go along with a little gift I gave to my sister-in-law.  The two of us were out shopping a few weeks ago when we saw a display of garden gnomes, my sister-in-law said she thought they were creepy and looked like garden trolls, lol.  So of course when I saw this sweet gnome at Meijers (see photo below) I had to get it for her.  Which of course led to me making a fun card to go along with it.
 I used the Paper Smooches stamp set Forest Whimsy and took my inspiration from the gnome I purchased for the colors.  I used Copic markers to do my coloring and some heat embossing with white embossing powder for my sentiment.  The bird was stamped and colored separately and glued on after the main image was colored.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

2 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness, so much cuteness!! I love that little gnome and your coloring is spectacular!

Unknown said...

Cute! I don't have the stamp set, I only have Jerome. But I love him and I love how you colored him. Thanks for the inspiration.