Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lucky Stars - {SSSC267}

 Hello!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
 I needed a card for my youngest son's teacher for Monday since his school is celebrating Teacher Appreciation this coming week and once I saw the Sweet Sunday Sketch for this week with a star I knew I could make it work.  I used the Lawn Fawn Puffy Star dies, Thanks die and Lucky Stars and Starry Backdrops stamp sets.  I die cut the star from Doodlebug glitter paper and popped it up with foam tape, I die cut four thanks from black cardstock, glued them together and added that overlapping the star.  I used the Starry Backdrops stamp to stamp the lower half of my card and stamped my sentiment from the Lucky Stars set.  I also added a touch of glitter to a few of the stars that run through my sentiment.

Have a great day!

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

all that bright happy yellow makes me smile. I adore that giant star, too. looks fabulous!

Tracy said...

What a fantastic card Lynn! It immediately made me smile from ear to ear with it's bright, cheery colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Lynn!

Kay Miller said...

Wow!! That is cute!! I love all the yellow with the black sentiment!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Fantastic!!! Love this BOLD design!!!

Stampingcountry said...

Fun monochromatic card!