Friday, May 22, 2015

A Little Sunshine - {CQC#292}

 TGIF!  Are you ready for the weekend?  And a long holiday weekend here in the states to, yahoo!  Today I've got two cards that I created using this week's colors from the Colour Queen Challenge #292.  I used the new Papertrey Ink stamp set Quilted: Summer along with the coordinating dies to create some thinking of you cards.  I didn't have the exact colors from the challenge so I used what I had that was closest which was raspberry fizz, hawaiian shores (PTI) and the daffodil delight and only orange (SU).  I used the flower stamps and dies that come with this set to fill the space in the center of the quilt square, taking my inspiration from the Papertrey Ink Quilted: Spring stamp set.

That's it for me today, I'll be back on Sunday with my Sweet Sunday Sketch card!

Pin It

8 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous! I love your colorful quilts!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these Lynn!!!! so pretty the colors are great!!!

Luanne said...

Oh, I love these! This set went on my wish list, but think it'll be in my cart soon...

Kay Miller said...

Oh I LOVE these cards Lynn!! WOW! The colors the patterns and the flowers are all amazing!! I just received this set too and can't wait to play with it!

HJ said...

These cards are gorgeous. I love the bright colors and the quilt design that makes them so cheery.

uncbballfan said...

Gorgeous, Lynn! Can't wait until later today, when I can play.

Claire said...

These are just stunning Lynn - a perfect take on the colours this week. The quilted squares are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful paper pieced card, Lyn, love your quit design and the way used placed the colors! So glad to see you at the colourQ again.