Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall Goodies

This card and gift set was what I sent last week to my secret Gobbler/Turkey Lorien from the Michigan Mingle group on Splitcoast. Lorien is so super sweet and I can't wait to see her and all the other ladies at the Mingle in March. Last week we were suppose to send an altered gift using fall colors. I'm not so sure this clear paint can would technically be considered an altered item but this is what I did. Inside the can is a bag filled with Thanksgiving blessing mix.
For the post-it note holder with pen I followed the directions that my blogging friend Marilyn had on her fabulous blog My Stamp Habit. Thanks for the great tutorial Marilyn!

Supplies: Clear paint can -LSS, So Many Scallops, Think Happy Thoughts, Ribbon, Buttons, Hawaii Papaya designer paper, Circle punches, Coluzzle, Piercer w/mat, Pen, Post-it note, Pop dots, Tacky tape, Blessing mix. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla.

12 comments:

Tina said...

Wowwweee, this is so darn pretty! The papers and the treats match perfectly!

Melissa Sauls said...

What fantastic gifts you gave AND received!! Can you be my not-so-secret Santa?! hehe :)

Lisa said...

Holy cow, the thought of tying all that ribbon on the can handle is enough to leave me gasping for air! ;)

Beautiful job!

Tammi said...

What an amazing gift to get, wonderful set!!

Nancy Riley said...

Lucky Lorien!!!!!

Dani said...

This is fabulous! I love that paper, the colors are so yummy!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are terrific projects. I love that patterned paper and how you used the so many scallops set.

Courtney said...

Oh how cute and YUM!!!

Laurel said...

This is so darling!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fabulous project!! Great job, love the rich autumn colors!! Hugs, Kelly

Deb Wood said...

Awesome set, what a fabulous gift!!

I left something for you on my blog!

Lorien Clark said...

Hee hee! This is the project that totally made me think you were my goofy gobbler. So your style! I love it.