Thursday, November 13, 2008

How Nice

It's always so nice to have someone nominate you for a blog award. My blogging friend Tina gave me this Kreativ Blogger award, thank you Tina!

Now to pass this award onto some kreativ bloggers:
Bonnie - The Scrappin Bonster
Dawn - Dawn's Special Creations
Marilyn - My Stamping Habit
Melissa - In Stamping Mode

This week has been totally crazy at our house, today alone I had a bunch of errands to run this morning, a dentist appointment for my son, parent teacher conferences for both my older kids and house work as well as taking care of Connor which is a job in its self. I've been getting things ready because this Sunday were having family over for a birthday party for both our oldest son Zach (who's turning 14) and our youngest son Connor (who's turning 2). In all the craziness I'm also planing on getting together with a few friends tomorrow for some down time, stamping and fun so I will defiantly have lots to share this weekend.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Congrats on the award, you deserve it! I got my package in the mail today, thank you so much, I LOVE it!!!