Friday, November 21, 2008

You & Dessert

These House Mouse cards were made for a few of my friends, I saw this stamp and saying the last time I was at Mary Maxims and knew I wanted to make some cards up for friends. I can't take credit for the bite in the corner of the card because I cased the idea from the sample that was at the store but I sure thought these little mice eating pumpkin pie were so cute. I colored the mice with Prisma colored pencils and orderless mineral spirits (I haven't done that in a while) and stamped the Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Flannel Plaid back ground.




9 comments:

Danni said...

I love this stamp and sentiment! So cute and you made such wonderful cards! Love the little bite out of the corner!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I'm also using this image for my Thanksgiving cards. Isn't it just adorable! Yours came out so cute. If you are interested in seeing my version its at http://susansdayoffcreations.blogspot.com/2008/10/pumpkin-pie-bliss.html

Tina said...

This is too darned cute. Love the image, colors, and the bite is pure genius!

LeAnne said...

Oh, these are soooooo cute! I keep resisting these House Mouse stamps, but they just keep calling me! You've done a great job with them, they are adorable and your friends will love them!
LeAnne

Christi Flores said...

Yummy!! I love these!!!

Bonnie said...

Well I was one of the lucky ones to recieve this cute little card from Lynn.
Thank you so much Lynn, I love opening mail from you, when Kevin said I got something from Lynn, I said, Hand it over, with a big smile of course, LOL
The mice are so cute, and I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving..

Tammi said...

Those mice are so cute! Love the little scalloped corner piece...awesome cards!

Dani said...

So super cute! I just love the bite out of the corner, perfect touch!

Deb Wood said...

Thanks so much!! I looove mine, so sweet of you to think of me! Camron loved it too and now it's on my wish list!!