Saturday, November 1, 2008

WSC64 - Bella Blossom

This card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #64. I used Riding Hood Red card stock for this card and the stamp set Bella Blossoms for the rose. I stamped the rose twice so that I could cut and pop up the center then cut and embossed the image with my Nestabilities die. The Bella Rose designer paper is from the same collection as the stamp set I used as well as the Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon. I used the scallop edge punch then used the key tag punch for the Warmest Regards saying and also did some piercing on the horizontal strip with the ribbon.

Hope your having a great weekend!

14 comments:

Tina said...

Lynn, this is so pretty. The colors are so vibrant.

Danni said...

Very pretty! I like the color combo!

Melissa Sauls said...

As always, just love your work! The colors are beautiful and the sentiment is just perfect. I always look forward to seeing your next creation!

Catherine said...

Lynn this is so pretty, love what you did with your flower :)

~amy~ said...

Absolutely lovely..

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

I love your cards!

Meli Palmer said...

Those colors are delicious.

Emma Fewkes said...

What a gorgeous card Lynn ... this is my favourite set ... and I love how you popped the centre of the flower up! Clever you!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the color combo. Popping out the center of the flower really gives it an extra pop.

Dani said...

This is wonderful! I love it!

Kathryn said...

Wonderful card-- so so pretty!!

Courtney said...

Oh girl. This is gorgeous! I love the colors. Great take on Beate's sketch!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Lynn!!

Deb Wood said...

Soooo beautiful, love the colors!!