Sunday, September 14, 2008

WSC57 - Give Thanks

Today's card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #57, its been a while since I've jumped in and participated in one of her sketch challenges and I have to say after making this card using the sketch, I've missed it! I used the retired stamp set Give Thanks for this card, I really love this set and wish it wasn't retired. Its difficult to see from the picture, but the back ground Real Red panel was stamped with the Canvas bg stamp in Versa Mark.

Supplies: Give Thanks, Canvas BG, Summer Picnic designer paper, Ribbon, Brads, Copic markers, Piercer w/mat, Pop dots. Colors: Old Olive, Real Red, More Mustard, Whisper White.



PS, I've added a section along my sidebar of some of the challenges that I enjoy participating in from time to time. These are just a few and I know that there are hundreds more, but these challenges are my favorites and have helped me when I've needed a starting point when it comes to creating a card. So if your mojo is running low, why not give one of these challenges a try!

12 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Lynn, this is so incredibly beautiful!

Dani said...

This is fabulous! I love this set too. Great job with the sketch, I love checking out all the challenges!

Danni said...

Such a nice fall card. I wish that set wasn't retired as I really like it....don't know that I've seen it before.
Thank you for putting the links to the challenges on here! I knew about most of them but there's a few on there I hadn't seen before!
Have a happy day!

Enfys said...

This is simply gorgeous, The colours are appropriate, yet seem so fresh and vibrant.

Stephanie said...

awesome card, I have not done one of beates challenges in ages, might just have to hop over there.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my word Lynn!!! I am in love with this card, your colouring is FABULOUS...wow!

Nancy Riley said...

Lynn, this is GORGEOUS! Your watercoloring is absolute perfection! ... and your paper selection is awesome too!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn!!!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Laurel said...

Fabulous! Love your coloring!

Kim said...

Love your card Lynn! What a beautiful thank you card!
Reminds me of Thanksgiving!
Hugs~Kim

Deb Wood said...

Very beautiful and again amazing coloring!! You so rock!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynn, this is just wonderful! I love everything about it!