Thursday, September 18, 2008

SFYTT - For My Friend

This card is for Jen's Sketch for You to Try Challenge, as soon as I saw this sketch I envisioned this card. This card is also for someone special to me, and I wasn't ever going to write about this because I feel its personal, but I'm a card angel through Chemo Angels and have been for the past several months. I'm not writing this on here so that everyone can say what a swell person I am, I'm writing this to encourage other people to get involved, visit the Chemo Angels site and help to make someones day who really needs it the most. The woman I was assigned to is very special to me, I consider her my friend, my buddy, my card muse and I know she enjoys receiving the cards and gifts I send her almost as much as I enjoy making them for her.


Supplies: Causabella - Stamping Bella, Best Yet - SU, It Takes Two Breast Cancer designer paper, Cuttlebug embossing, Ribbon, SU corner ticket punch, Copics, Spica glitter pen, Prima flowers, Nestabilities, Baubles, Sewing, Gems, Small pearl (for flower on her dress), Pop dots.

This picture in the sun light makes me think of a frilly little girls dress.


15 comments:

Catherine said...

Lynn, this is so pretty, love everything about it =)

Danni said...

This is stunning. What a wonderful card....for a wonderful purpose. I never knew such a program existed. I will definitly check it out.
Beautiful card.

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

WOW! That is beautious! I love everything about it!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Tangii said...

Very cute card Lynn! I also signed up to be a Card Angel (just now, thanks for the link)!! Thanks for the reminder!!! Have a great week!
Tangii

Tina said...

This is so lovely certain to accomplish the goal of brightening someone's day. You're an inspiration.

Laurel said...

So very pretty!

Dani said...

This card is GORGEOUS! What an awesome way to brighten someones day!

Anonymous said...

You make beautiful cards!

Kim said...

Lynn your card is beautiful and you are wonderful for being such an angel! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Sue from Oregon said...

Beautiful pinks. This is a lovely card.

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, your card is absolutely beautiful!! Wow!

Deb Wood said...

This is soooo beautiful Lynn, totally love it and for such a great cause!! I'm sure she loves receiving these gorgeous items from you!

Amanda said...

This is absolutely beautiful! You did a wonderful job!!

Diane said...

Wonderful Bella card!

MamatoOne said...

What a beautiful card!