Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Flower Card

This was the final project that we made for stamp camp this week, I wanted to do a card that wasn't Halloween but was still fall looking. The large flower from the Fabulous Flowers stamp set was rocked and rolled, first I inked the flower up in Pumpkin Pie and then rolled just the edges in Ruby Red. The flower was stamped twice and the center was cut from one and three brads were added. The Old Olive panel was stamped using the Stitched back ground and the Pumpkin Pie piece was stamped with the Canvas back ground. I used both the large and small square punches for the saying with the designer label punch in between.

Supplies: Fabulous Flowers, Best Yet, Stitched BG, Canvas BG, Ribbon, Brads, Nestabilities, Square punches, Designer label punch, Piercer w/mat. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Whisper White.


14 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice. I really like the center of the flower with the brads.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is really pretty, Lynn. I love the rock & roll technique on this flower!

Kim said...

Very pretty. The rock n roll technique looks great - haven't done that in a long time, thanks for the inspiration!

Kim said...

What a gorgeous card! Very festive for fall! I love those colors! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim

Cris A said...

I love the colors with this flower! Very pretty!

Michelle Pearson said...

This is a gorgeous fall card. I like the popped up flower cernter and the 3 brads.....very nice!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

This is my all time fave stamp set! Beautiful card.

Jessy said...

Very pretty card Lynn. Love the bright orange color on the flower. and the green, makes it nice and fallish!! :)

Kerry said...

I absolutely love everything about this card! All the little details, great colors and layout...fabulous!

Michelle said...

That is an awesome card! I've never tried that technique but you're tempting me!! LOL!

Deb Wood said...

Soooo beautiful Lynn! I love that sentiment!!

Dani said...

This is gorgeous! I've never really liked that flower. It intimidates me. But you did a fabulous job!

Stacy said...

This card is gorgeous! Wish I could make it to stamp camp! :-)

Stacy said...

This card is gorgeous! Wish I could make it to stamp camp! :-)