Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sneak Peek

Today is my husband's birthday, so before I get typing about these projects I wanted to wish him happy birthday again and to tell him how much I love him {{Mwah}} love you honey!
Onto the the projects.....usually I don't post my stamp camp projects until after I've had my camp, but today I thought what the hay, why not!
On the Halloween card I used one of Michelle's sketches that I used before on this Stella card, its a great sketch and I can see using it again. I stamped the You Make Me Smile once in Basic Black and then again in Only Orange, then cut out the orange pumpkin and popped him up. I thought he looked cute with the grinning pumpkins on the Ghostly Greetings designer paper (DH told me my paper was upside down until I told him that the pumpkins run both ways), the strips of designer paper are 1 3/4"x 3 1/4" then matted in black.

This fun little candy tote was easy to make with the directions I found on Jody's blog, the only thing I changed were the measurements to make mine wider to accommodate my image that and I made mine Halloween. When I cut my sheet of card stock I cut mine 6"x11" and then scored and cut the same as Jody's directions. Get ready to be inspired, because her blog is fabulous!

Supplies: Eat Drink & Be Scary, All Holidays, Ghostly Greetings designer paper, Nestabilities, Large and small tag punches, Word Window punch, Star punch, Ribbon, Brad, Tacky Tape, Piercer w/mat, Pop dots. Colors: Only Orange, Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White.

14 comments:

Danni said...

Ohh, can I come to your stamp camp?? Fun projects and very cute!!
:-)

Vicki Burns said...

Great Halloween projects!

I'm tagging you! If you feel like playing, check out the rules on my blog. If not, no worries!

Unknown said...

how adorable!!!I love it and cant wait to see you and make it!!Hugz

Nancy Riley said...

Lynn, these projects are INCREDIBLE!!!!! Wish I could come to your stamp camp!

Nancy Riley said...

Lynn, these projects are INCREDIBLE!!!!! Wish I could come to your stamp camp!

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun, great cards Lynn! I lvoe those papers!! Hop on over to my blog..I finally answered your tag :-) Kelly

Jody Morrow said...

That is AWESOME! I LOVE it! :)

Jody Morrow said...

AWESOME! I love it! :) Thank you for reading my blog. :)

Stacy said...

I love these! They are, like Nancy said, INCREDIBLE!

Tina said...

These are about as adorable as all get out!

Jackie Pedro said...

I love your clean style!! Both the card and treat box are so cute!!

Dani said...

Wowza! Fantastic job, wish I was coming! LOL! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Lynn, your projects are fabulous! Love that pumpkin on your card...hehe...made me giggle!
Hope your husband enjoyed his birthday!

Kim said...

Very cute! Hope your hubby had a GREAT bday!
Hugs~ Kim