Monday, December 10, 2007

Sleddin' by with a Christmas Hi!

Things have been crazy around our house as usual, this last weekend my DH and I worked like crazy to get our son Connor's room finished up so we could finally move him from our bedroom to his new room (which was our other son's room). The room is painted a pale blue to match his bedding, the closet organizer was put in, new light fixture and the carpeting was cleaned, all this and we cleaned the house and put up most of our Christmas decorations too. Needless to say Connor is now sleeping longer and knock on wood has not woken up in the middle of the night since Saturday, hooray!

I received this Stampendous stamped image from my friend Dawn and decided to whip this cute little guy into a card. I used non-traditional colors for this card and I think it looks soft and glittery. I used the colors Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink and a little Blush Blossom for his face, I added some white flocking mixed with dazzling diamonds to the rim of his hat and on the tips of his shoes, with some stardust gelly roll pen on the bell dangling from his hat. The Whisper White band of background paper was embossed with my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and on the Pretty in Pink background paper I used the Polka Dot background stamp. I tied on some ribbon and pop dotted the main image and voila I was done.

PS some of my friends may receive this as their Christmas card so if you see it here first act surprised when you get it in the mail :D

Only 14 more days till Christmas!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty and soft.

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! so cute and I love the colours!

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute Lynn! What a fun card!