Friday, December 14, 2007

Cold Play Case

Well I hope Kathy H. my up line doesn't mind that I totally cased her marshmallow snowman card for my Stamp Camp and that I'm sharing it on my blog. I just couldn't resist, he is just too stinkin cute! How do people come up with this stuff? Even casing this card, mine still isn't as cute as Kathy's, I had to make a few substitutions but I tried to make it work. Kathy you are just too talented for words, thanks for the great idea!

Supplies: Cold Play, Warm Words, Snowfall, Snowflake punch, So Many Sayings, Rhinestone brad, Corner rounder punch, Word window punch, Dashing designer paper, glue dot, Real Red marker, Old Olive marker. Colors: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie (for noise).

TFL!

Kathy when are we setting up your blog?

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Wow! All of these projects are awesome! I sooooooooo love that Dashing DP! Great marshmellow snowman! Adorable!
Fantastic job on that star box, I struggled and gave up on mine..haha!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I'm famous!! Thanks for all your compliments. You make me blush. I was inspired by some cards I saw on SCS, of course, as I am many times. You know I think you are very talented yourself and I have been inspired by many of your awesome creations!!! Still thinkin' about the bloggin' thing, just feelin' a little overwhelmed with life. Keep warm and enjoy your snow day ... I know our kids will (me, too)! Love ya, Kathy