Saturday, December 1, 2007

Chitter Chatter

Today has been a pretty busy day, for most of the day I was at a Stampin' Up downline meeting. These meetings always get my head spinning with ideas, getting together with a room full of talented Stampin' Up demonstrators and seeing some of their work, doing make and takes and demos done, its all such a rush. I'm on auto pilot driving home because in my head I'm stamping and thinking of ideas!

December 1st marks the release of the Stampin' Up retired stamp set list, you can view it here, get em before its too late! January 2 is the release of the new Spring-Summer Collection Catalog, so you have from now until the end of the month to place an order for any stamp set that is retiring. if your interested in placing an order you can email me here.

In my mind I still cant believe that today is December first and how strange is it that here were I live in Michigan we're getting our first substantial snow fall, its in the low 20s with around 3" of white stuff and sleeting rain. As pretty as the snow looks from the inside of my house looking out, seeing it means that my husband has to leave to go to work out in it, he plows snow in the winter months and if we get a really bad storm with a foot or more he may be gone for 48 hours or more at a time (with no sleep) :(.

Well its almost midnight, time for bed, tomorrow I'll be posting a few of the things we did at the meeting today.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: