Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Christmas in a Nut Shell

Well another Christmas is over, with all of the hustle and bustle of getting ready I sort of feel a little sad and relieved that its over. Sad because it seems to go so fast and I cant believe another Christmas has come and gone and relieved because life can slow down a tad bit now. Our family had a great Christmas! Christmas Eve was my side of the family at our house, it was real casual with drinks and munchies and Christmas day over at Dan's sisters house.
Christmas Eve was a sleepless night, we went to 10:00pm mass, got home at about 11:30pm, got the kids to bed and then Dan and I didn't get to bed until 1:30am only to have Connor wake up crying and then at around 2:30am one of Connor's toy's that was under the tree was going off and singing some song from Oscar the grouch, so Dan had to go through a pile of packages to try and find the one that wouldn't stop singing. Then Zach woke up at 3:30am to put my gift under the tree and decided to stay up and around 4:00am Gabby woke up and by 6:00am we were doing presents - crazy.

As of last night my two older children Zach and Gabby both have the flu, so I've been running around trying to clean and disinfect the whole house with the hopes that no one else in the family gets it especially the baby. So the only crafting that I have been able to do has been cutting rubba from my Stampin' Up order that came on Christmas Eve. I'm hoping to be able to have a card to post before tonight is over.

No comments: