Sunday, December 23, 2007

Make a Wish!

Yes another birthday card, I received this image when a few of my friends did a Bella image swap a while back and now that I've used this Bella, you got it, I want it. I think this Bella is so pretty once she is all colored and glittered, by the way have you ever had a whole bottle of stickles explode all over the place, lets just say my fingers are nice and glittery now.
This layout is from Lauren Meaders blog The Beauty Within and you have to go take a look at the Bella cards she's created because they will knock your socks off, Lauren's work is beautiful, if you don't already subscribe to her blog, your missing out!

Supplies: TinkerBella, Make a Wish-Bella, Doodlebug glitter paper, Slot punch, Ribbon, Aqua brush, Stickles/cotton candy and yellow, Chunky iridescent white glitter/for wings, pop dots. Colors: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom and Whisper White.

5 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

YOU are making me blush!! This is fabulous! Love the bling paper on the side panel! Perfection!
You stuff is fabulous! I dont think I have ever seen your blog.
WTG-and Merry Christmas

Terri said...

I really like what you did with the sketch. I think I am going to try it again with some of the changes you made to it.

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome job with the sketch! It looks fab!!!

Merry Christmas!

Deb Wood said...

This is so pretty and dainty! I love that Doodlebug glitter paper, definitely have to check that out!

Kim Forsyth said...

This is darling! Now I'm gonna have to get THIS Bella too:)!