Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tiers of Treats

I made this card for my friends birthday, I've been wanting to make a card with this stamp forever, ever since I saw a card designed using this stamp on splitcoaststampers I knew I had to have this stamp. This was so fun to make because the there was so much I could do to all of the treats. I used an aqua brush to color every thing and then liquid applique for the white puffy frosting and then I used crystal effects on the strawberry's and Cherry's to make them look shiny. I felt like a little kid excited to color in a new coloring book, how silly is that! The saying on the inside reads - Wishing you all the good things in life-friendship, happiness and chocolate! What could be better than that.

Supplies: Stampendous stamps - Tiers of Treats & All Good Things, Stampin' Up stamps - Riveting & Polka Dot BG, Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, circle punches, ticket corner punch, pop dots, Liquid Applique, Crystal Effects. Colors: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Close to Coco, Pixie Pink, Going Grey.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!I new when you showed this stamp to me you couldnt pass it up. Enjoy--I know I am enjoying your blog.
Dawn

StampingBetty said...

looks yummy enough to eat!