Sunday, August 26, 2007

Olivia Sunflower


One of my favorite flowers is a sunflower so when I saw this little owl stamp holding a sunflower I knew I had to have it.
I made this card for our neighbors as a thank you, the couple next door is so sweet and good to our family. Kate is always bringing over baked goodies for us, vegetables from her garden and just recently bought a gift over for our son Connor. Bill her husband is funny and friendly and has cut our grass when hes out cutting his own. These are just real good people and great neighbors and I hope they never move away.
Supplies: Olivia Sunflower (Stampendous), Canvas BG, Itty Bitty Background, Absolutely Fabulous (Stampin' Up), Word Window Punch, ribbon. Colors: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Summer Sun, Basic Grey.
Have a great day!

No comments: