Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cracked Glass Technique


I haven't posted in a few days because I was working on cards for last nights stamp camp and was a little panicked when a few days before I realized I was going to have to have it up stairs in my kitchen because of the construction going on in the basement.
This was one of the cards we made last night at stamp camp, its hard to see but the main image has the crayon resist and cracked glass technique on it (prettier in person). I'm bummed because I took a picture of my ladies that came to camp last night to post on my blog and it came out blurry :(. Thanks for a fun night ladies!
Supplies: Doodle This and Wonderful Words stamp sets, White glossy paper, crayon, iridescent ice, Glassy glaze enamel, heat tool, freezer, Sponge, Black ribbon. Colors: Mellow moss, Orchid opulence, Elegant Eggplant, Very vanilla, black.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: