Friday, August 24, 2007

Seasonal Whimsy Swap


This is my holiday swap for tomorrows Stampin' Up meeting, its card fronts only. I wanted to use a stamp set that someone might not have ordered. At first I was going to use my new set from the holiday mini Season of Joy, I've seen so many neat projects done with it that look like fun, but then I decided on Seasonal Whimsy. The upper right corner of the image has been popped out to give it some dimension and I added lots of dazzling diamonds, I sponged the edges on my sample but not on the ones I'm swapping because I didn't really like it after I took another look at it. Some times the card fairy comes overnight and some times she doesn't.
Supplies: Seasonal Whimsy, Whimsy Wheel, Peaceful Wishes stamps, Circle punches, Dazzling diamonds, gem, pop dots. Colors: Not quite navy, Soft Sky, Whisper White.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this would make a great Christmas card. I love the snow scene inset

corinnesomerville said...

This is absolutely gorgeous !!! I love how you put together this card...genius !!!

Thanks for sharing it
Corinne

Stephanie said...

Very pretty...I love it and I know the others will too!

Thanks for adding me to your list of blogs you browse, I'd love to do the same with yours! :)

yvonne said...

this is really gorgeous, you have some lovely cards on your site!