Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Crock Pot Cooking



Now that two of my kids start back to school next Tuesday and hopefully I can try and keep my house clean for more than two seconds once there gone all day. I started thinking about easy dinners and my crock pot/slow cooker popped into my head. OK, so I can get the kids off to school in the morning, get my youngest one Connor down for a morning nap, clean up the house, throw in some laundry and stick some ingredients in my crock pot so I don't have to even think about dinner when dinner time rolls around (yeah it sounds to good to be true!) it could happen.

Here is a link for some tasty crock pot/slow cooker recipes:http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Everyday-Cooking/Sensational-Slow-Cooking/Main.aspx

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My very favorite crock pot recipe is a Mediterranean Beef Stew from Cooking Light's 5 Ingredient 15 Minute Cookbook. My friend has the cookbook right now, but if it sounds like something you'd like, contact me or get the book (which is fantastic for a mom!).