Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Elaine, now I'm suppose to list 7 things about myself and then tag some more people.

1. I have to have at least one cup of coffee in the morning in order to function and everyone in my family knows that you don't speak to me until I've had it. (I'm NOT a morning person)

2. My favorite type of food is Italian, pizza and pasta, if its pizza it has to be raked through the garden but no anchovies.

3. Chocolate is a must and the darker the better, I love those dark chocolate oranges, the ones that are shaped like an orange and you have to whack to separate the orange wedges inside (nothing better than being able to take out some aggression and then be rewarded with something sweet).

4. I'm the youngest of three, I have two older brothers that used to torture me when we were kids and now were very close and I don't know what I'd do with out them.

5. I love the smell of cleaning products, especially toilet bowl cleaner (I know that's totally weird) and you would think that this would motivate me to do more cleaning, ya no. (hmm cleaning or stamping and blog surfing).

6. I enjoy spending time with my friends and laughing as often as I can, they help to keep me sane.

7. As some of you know I have three children, all now in their T's - a Teenager, a Tween and a Toddler. I didn't plan it that way that's just the way it worked out.

Now for the tagging of some bloggers:

Dawn: Dawn's Special Creations
Bonnie: Bonnie's Blog
Deborah: sharing my obsession
Tina: Wooded Views

No comments: